Protect your favorite feline from intestinal roundworms and tapeworms with Genutri Cat Dewormer. One of the most common parasitic infections in cats, and especially common in kittens, roundworms and tapeworms can cause abdominal swelling, diarrhea, vomiting, and other gastrointestinal issues. Genutri Cat Dewormer (10 praziquantel tablets) will remove the common tapeworm and roundworm, Dipylidium caninum and Taenia taeniaeformis in cats and kittens. Each tablet contains 20 mg praziquantel.
Kills tapeworms and roundworms
Fast-acting, powerful topical treatment
Safe and effective
– Tapeworm and Roundworm Dewormer (praziquantel tablets) are sized for easy oral administration in either adult cats or kittens.The tablets may be crumbed and mixed with your cat’s food.
– You should weigh your cat to make sure you are using the right number of tablets.
– Administer to cats and kittens older than 6 weeks only as directed as below:
Dosage by body weight
4 lbs and under is 1/2 tablet
5 – 11 lbs is 1 tablet
Over 11 lbs is 1 1/2 tablets
– Do not use it on any kittens under 6 weeks of age.
– Do not use with any cat that is nursing or pregnant.
– Keep out of reach of children. Not for human use.